Welcome to Game Server Ratings

Featured Post

BigScoots
Emerging in early 2010 with an end goal of becoming a premier Virtual Private Server (VPS) and Shared Hosting alternative to the bogged down big names out there, BigScoots has accomplished exactly that. By specializing...
Read More ...


Become a Social Media Fan

  • Facebook Twitter Gsprating

Member Login

Sign Up Now!

Forgot Password

New password will be e-mailed.

Game Server Ratings   

128 game server providers  16 voice / hosting providers
702 reviews and 28 coupons from 179,440 members

Browse by name:    

Browse by location:

 
You must be logged in to post Login Register


Register? | Lost Your Password?

Search Forums:


 






Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Looking for a Web Designer..

UserPost

5:20 am
October 19, 2011


Marcus

Beta Member
Beta Member

posts 95

1

Hello,

We have ran into a stump at PDS, and our designer is no longer designing due to personal injuries.

We are in desperate need of a designer – This designer would be paid to design my site, and would also be the premier designer for clients.. Meaning when our clients need a designer you will get the job.

A designer that has designed a Game Server Provider (GSP) website would be preferred.

Please send all interested inquiries or/and resume"s to [email protected]

Also, if you have any recommendations let us know.

Thank you,

Marcus T.
Managing Director
Premium Dedicated Servers & Main Street Savvy, LLC.
1-888-589-7024 Ext. 101

2:48 pm
October 19, 2011


Artur

Canada

Guru

posts 113

2

Hello Marcus,

Take a look over http://www.askovi.com ; They worked on Envision Host website, and they are very great!

Marcus said:

Hello,

We have ran into a stump at PDS, and our designer is no longer designing due to personal injuries.

We are in desperate need of a designer – This designer would be paid to design my site, and would also be the premier designer for clients.. Meaning when our clients need a designer you will get the job.

A designer that has designed a Game Server Provider (GSP) website would be preferred.

Please send all interested inquiries or/and resume"s to [email protected]

Also, if you have any recommendations let us know.

Thank you,

Sincerely,
Artur Minacov

9:38 pm
October 20, 2011


maniac

Scranton, PA

Member

posts 13

3

@Envision-Host.com

LeetPress is a $35.00 design, AskOvi did not make it.
http://themeforest.net/item/le…..eme/232177

Thank you,
maniac

5:56 am
October 21, 2011


Marcus

Beta Member
Beta Member

posts 95

4

maniac said:

@Envision-Host.com
LeetPress is a $35.00 design, AskOvi did not make it.
http://themeforest.net/item/le…..eme/232177

I was thinking the same thing, however, wasn"t going to say anything.. Please share with us on this..

Marcus T.
Managing Director
Premium Dedicated Servers & Main Street Savvy, LLC.
1-888-589-7024 Ext. 101

9:16 pm
October 21, 2011


hirephpexpert

Member

posts 6

5

We know Getting a victorious website design can be difficult business. But, what many people new to the Web design process don"t know is that a successful project is very much the result of a good collaborative effort between both Web designer and client.

Not these points for Web design project:
1. Planning — a clear plan good, will result in the best likely outcome.
2. During — make sure you"re accessible for fast, incremental feedback to avoid wasteful misunderstanding.
3. Afterwards — keep discussion to the designer to create your next projects even more victorious.

Hire PHP Programmer | Hire Wordpress Developer | Hire Magento Developer

7:35 pm
October 24, 2011


Nutzzz

New Member

posts 1

6

4:52 am
October 25, 2011


Marcus

Beta Member
Beta Member

posts 95

7

Nutzzz said:

Check out http://ivgrafix.com/

Is that Spencer Still?

Marcus T.
Managing Director
Premium Dedicated Servers & Main Street Savvy, LLC.
1-888-589-7024 Ext. 101

6:16 am
October 25, 2011


Benjamin

US

Member

posts 58

8

Nutzzz said:

Check out http://ivgrafix.com/

Yep it"s sure is :)

Benjamin.

7:40 am
October 25, 2011


Artur

Canada

Guru

posts 113

9

Marcus said:

Nutzzz said:

Check out http://ivgrafix.com/

Is that Spencer Still?

Great designer & coder. I still have a template he designed for Envision 1 year ago. He has a talent, and he knows how to fill in his clients. Took a lot of time to finish the work, but I also asked him much. If you want something for gaming, you should go for IV Grafix.

If you want something more serious, for a big corporation, I would recommend http://www.askovi.com because they are working with huge corporations, and they have huge projects. Please note that I am not saying IV Grafix are not serious, or can not fill in for other domain then gaming or hosting.

Sincerely,
Artur Minacov

7:44 pm
October 25, 2011


maniac

Scranton, PA

Member

posts 13

10

@Envision-Host.com

He did not design Envision-Host.com (regarding AskOvi.com), why do you continue to recommend him?
Your lies are getting old.

Thank you,
maniac

10:16 am
October 26, 2011


Artur

Canada

Guru

posts 113

11

maniac said:

@Envision-Host.com
He did not design Envision-Host.com (regarding AskOvi.com), why do you continue to recommend him?
Your lies are getting old.

I am not talking about our website. I am talking about all other corporations he worked with. There is no lies, yes our website is a template that he modified, and Ovi added few features inside the coding. I like our website, and I do not mind that he used a template.

Sincerely,
Artur Minacov

12:58 pm
October 30, 2011


maniac

Scranton, PA

Member

posts 13

12

Oh yeah? What features? Hahaha, it uses WordPress!

Thank you,
maniac

4:52 am
October 31, 2011


Marcus

Beta Member
Beta Member

posts 95

13

Envision-Host.com said:

Marcus said:

Nutzzz said:

Check out http://ivgrafix.com/

Is that Spencer Still?

Great designer & coder. I still have a template he designed for Envision 1 year ago. He has a talent, and he knows how to fill in his clients. Took a lot of time to finish the work, but I also asked him much. If you want something for gaming, you should go for IV Grafix.
If you want something more serious, for a big corporation, I would recommend http://www.askovi.com because they are working with huge corporations, and they have huge projects. Please note that I am not saying IV Grafix are not serious, or can not fill in for other domain then gaming or hosting.

If it took him awhile to install the template, and wordpress, I"m worried.

Marcus T.
Managing Director
Premium Dedicated Servers & Main Street Savvy, LLC.
1-888-589-7024 Ext. 101

9:20 am
October 31, 2011


Artur

Canada

Guru

posts 113

14

Marcus said:

Envision-Host.com said:

Marcus said:

Nutzzz said:

Check out http://ivgrafix.com/

Is that Spencer Still?

Great designer & coder. I still have a template he designed for Envision 1 year ago. He has a talent, and he knows how to fill in his clients. Took a lot of time to finish the work, but I also asked him much. If you want something for gaming, you should go for IV Grafix.
If you want something more serious, for a big corporation, I would recommend http://www.askovi.com because they are working with huge corporations, and they have huge projects. Please note that I am not saying IV Grafix are not serious, or can not fill in for other domain then gaming or hosting.

If it took him awhile to install the template, and wordpress, I"m worried.

Yeah well it took a while because he had many other projects, and I asked him a lot of features for a small price.

Sincerely,
Artur Minacov

10:33 pm
November 7, 2011


John Irron

Member

posts 4

15

As per my knowledge if you are looking web designer so I would say they would be understand the value your time and money, and realize that you stand in midst of competitive business world, which throws up new challenges to you with passing time.

No Tags


About the Game Server Ratings Forum

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 66

Currently Online:
7 Guests

Currently Browsing this Topic:
1 Guest

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3
Forums: 17
Topics: 338
Posts: 808

Membership:

There are 179409 Members

There are 2 Admins

Top Posters:

gsprating9 – 142
Artur – 113
Marcus – 95
hanswele – 67
MarkLaV74 – 66

Recent New Members: SwiftGameServers, Simon7710, ChrisGivens, utfifa2016, CHELSEASPE, rootlayertechnologies_sam, seancollins, maskiabiao, francescocelesti, xgw01, Cuixueli, beaug536364, Clicmedear117, mcgregor29, vivekeetrade, swtorcredits11, rakib123, fifa17coins, maylarga, porfiriocritchfi, addfood, brodiehillary, hanswele, Clicmedear11, Packers_Movers, iridiumnet, ReynaldoMedrano, arnoldmacmahon1, Adnan, kivenlee, SimpleGameServers, alfredogrs, amit12k, khapakhao, Kangwuxi, xnemaximilian, vishal111231, justine71s, bellmcnicoll95, InfernoServers, elisabeth06l, analisacoward8, Minecraftserver, cookdom2323, moverpacker, pockeyhuck, SMat, jesicca, lennon12, samuelinejain

Administrators: Bobby (81 Posts), Vlad Dascalu (15 Posts)