Welcome to Game Server Ratings

Featured Post

SimplyFrag
SimplyFrag was founded in November 2011 with the prime focus of providing high quality hosting and support at reasonable price. SimplyFrag is owned by Jack Fletcher. SimplyFrag's current aims and objectives are to provide personalised...
Read More ...

Become a Social Media Fan

• Facebook Twitter Gsprating

Member Login

Forgot Password

New password will be e-mailed.

Game Server Ratings   

110 game server providers  13 voice / hosting providers
611 reviews and 22 coupons from 214,592 members

Browse by name:    

Browse by location:

You must be logged in to post Login Register

Register? | Lost Your Password?

Minimum search word length is 4 characters – Maximum search word length is 84 characters
Wildcard Usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

welcome to buy safewow cheap up to 9% off wow gold during 6.14-6.23.2017

UserPost

1:41 am
June 19, 2017

safewow2017

posts 8

What's the most powerful gear in WoW? It is not the purple wow gold or orange gears that are displayed on the screen when you press "C". It is the friend's list displayed when you press "O". If you encounter two enemies in the game, you would have not big winning ratio with only your own gears. But if you press "O" and tell to your friends who can help you, then I congratulate you: you have the powerful gear in WoW. If a friend is standing beside you, I think, you will be fearless.
World Of Warcraft Gold Mine Everyone wants gold, presumably because it is shiny and yellow, and people like shiny things. However, virtual gold is not shiny, but is still much in demand. In World of Warcraft, gold is needed to buy a wide variety of useful items so you need to get as much of it as possible.
One of the biggest changes between the original Starcraft and Starcraft 2 is the ability to have team battles. Two vs. two, three vs. three and even four vs. four, and this unique part of the game has become a favorite among players. Luckily Shotz has an entire section dedicated to strategies for these team battles.
In the beginning the Lesser Heal spell will serve you well even though it does'nt sound like much, use it and the range spell Smite along with your first buff (Power Word Fortitude) and you will hold up reasonably well. Fortitude will assist your group, so as of now you will want to have it on all the time until you get something better. Even though the priest is the premier healer in world of warcraft does not mean that they don't have to keep a close eye on their own health and especially their mana,your group is relying on you to keep them healed and if you die so may they. Keep your distance, the Priest is not a melee fighter so don't play it like one. The farther you are from your enemies the better, let the hand to hand characters fight up close.
I was fighting with this the other night with my quad core 4850 x2 setup. I found that running at 1920X1080 I couldnt really turn one major thing down and have it effect fps. I was still getting around 2540 no matter what (without drasticly reducing them). Then I found out how CPU dependent wow is. I downloaded that little ATI program that lets you shut down unused backgrounds stuff with one click. Now my FPS are 6040 and 30 in stormwind when it is packed. I found that running at 1920X1080 I couldnt really turn one major thing down and have it effect fps. I was still getting around 2540 no matter what (without drasticly reducing them). Then I found out how CPU dependent wow is. I downloaded that little ATI program that lets you shut down unused backgrounds stuff with one click. Now my FPS are 6040 and 30 in stormwind when it is packed. FRom what I can tell the video card makes little difference at all and neither does a quad core cpu.
Safewow would like to porvide 7% off or 9% off for Wow Gold to clebalte Father's Day,the code "ACC7" with 7% off can be used for all orders, the code "ACC9" with 9% off can be used for the payment exceed $50.
http://safewow.com/uploads/Safewow/EDM/828315safewow.jpg

About the Game Server Ratings Forum

Forum Timezone: America/Los_Angeles

Most Users Ever Online: 99

Currently Online:
28 Guests

Currently Browsing this Topic:
1 Guest

Forum Stats:

Groups: 3
Forums: 17
Topics: 354

Membership:

There are 214559 Members

There are 2 Admins

Top Posters:

gsprating9 – 142
Artur – 113
jrsmitery – 108
Marcus – 95
hanswele – 73

Recent New Members: philmackelsin, BackSmith, Simmons, Jollyhers, Trident Game Servers, safewow2017, Christianzhu, bellabhost, JackSmith, Longxuan2017, lindsayrobin, jungleGNZ, kelsey, rs3gold, rsgolecuicui, yokwol, MinecraftPortals, fujihdmanufacturer, Austin, rsgolddong, skillednerd, Capwell, WHGB Tom, weige, CICIVIVI, Sebahtstian, AlisaBush, Luxin Host, Radical, kundankori, subhajit, lowms, abhishek152, fifaco123, GS Hosting, singhaniya, pappu, advision, serenalee, qizhen111, ABCGameServers, marcchism7, PlayEngine, Solnix, obotedy, jeamnik, cserver, jeamlee, Thor_Networks, amazingz

Administrators: Bobby (81 Posts), Vlad Dascalu (15 Posts)